Duties of patients and their families
You have responsibility to deal with hospital staff and other patients indecent manner and respect their privacy.
- You are responsible to follow and respect the hospital rules and regulations such as:
a) Visiting Hours
b) Not bringing food from outside
c) Following safety and security instructions including :
- You are responsible for the consequences of refusing the treatment.
- You are responsible for keeping your appointment.
- If you can 't keep the appointment, it is your responsibility to notify the appointment office as early as possible.
- You assume the financial responsibility of paying for all services rendered either through third-party payers (your Insurance Company) or being personally responsible.
- You have to respect and consider the priority for Emergency case
- To avoid bringing valuable personal things to the hospital since the hospital is not responsible of saving them, but in the special condition, you can submit your valuable to the nurse taking care of your condition in the presence of security man after checking their ID.,
- You should receive a copy of the patient 's valuable receipt to hand it over to the nurse staff to receive back your valuables.