The ENT Department at Al-Qassim National Hospital receives patients of all ages who have ear, nose, and throat conditions. It serves by diagnosing and managing acute or chronic conditions.
- Nose and sinusitis cases.
- Nasal problems as nasal obstruction and chronic headache.
- Ear cases and chronic middle ear infections.
- Inflammation and parenchyma of vocal cords.
- Laryngeal cases as vocal and polyps, hoarseness of voice.
- Nasal septal surgery.
- Surgery of nasal polyposis.
- Chronic sinus surgery.
- Nasal and sinus binoculars.
- Ear operations and eardrum grafts.
- Endoscopic laryngeal surgery.
- Loss of olfaction.
- Surgery for cholesteatoma.
- Surgery for vocal polyps endoscopic.